- 19-Jul-2013 to 31-Jan-2015 (CST)
- Seymour, WI, USA
- based on experience
- Part Time
ALL positions half-time and greater are eligible for benefits including paid time off, participation in group health, dental, life, and vision insurances, 403b retirement savings with company match, child care discount, fitness reimbursement, and more!
PART TIME OPENINIG - 27 HOURS PER 2 WK PAY PERIOD
Purpose of Job Position: The primary purpose of your job position is to perform receptionist duties and clerical support in an efficient manner in accordance with established procedures.
1. Greet residents, tenants, families and guests in a pleasant manner, offering assistance and guidance is required. Maintenance of Good Shepherd core values is essential, including providing extraordinary customer service, bringing moments of joy, and creating a sense of belonging.
2. Ensure guests/visitors abide by existing rules and refuse admission to persons as directed. Report suspicious persons/information to supervisor immediately.
2. Operate multi-line paging/telephone system as required. Answer telephone, determine nature of call and direct caller to appropriate individual or department.
3. Receive inquires and release information in accordance with established policies and procedures.
4. Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment
throughout the facility.
5. Maintain a current listing of residents/tenants by name and room number.
7. Receive, sort, and deliver mail as directed, and post mail at the end of the day.
8. Operate copier, office machines, computer, etc., as directed.
9. Assist supervisor and department leaders in administrative matters (i.e., typing reports, sending out mailings, weekly bulletin, care conference notices, correspondence, minutes, and copying, etc.)
11. Keep a supply of all types of handbooks and other materials available at all times.
12. Other related duties as assigned.
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
Sign Up For Job Alerts!