- 19-Jan-2014 to 17-Mar-2014 (CST)
- Nursing Home
- Seymour, WI, USA
This position is not eligible for benefits. All positions scheduled half time (40 hours per pay period) and greater are benefit eligible.
Title: CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
Job Objectives: The Certified Nursing Assistant provides residents nursing care involving activities of daily living such as personal hygiene, eating and dressing.
Current open position: On-Call - hour vary based on scheduling needs
Schedule: Shift and day vary base on need.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Certified Nursing Assistant:
1. Completes work assignments of resident care, based on interdisciplinary care plan to promote functional independence, including resident hygiene, grooming, eating, toileting, mobility, and bed making. Resident condition can range from completely ambulatory to semi-ambulatory to comatose, and can change daily. Is subject to frequent interruptions. Is subject to falls, burns from equipment, odors, etc., throughout the work day.
2. Accurately documents all care given to residents, including completion of cares outlined on interdisciplinary care plan, intake and output, temperature, weight and height, pulse and respiration, using approved abbreviations, and using designated methods.
3. Responds to emergency and/or life threatening situations and provides whatever
assistance is required.
4. Assists in resident admission and discharge procedures, including inventory, labeling and packing or unpacking of residents possessions.
5. Follows State and Federal regulations as outlined in Good Shepherd Services policies and procedures for resident care.
6. Assists residents in other capacities, as needed.
7. Maintains clean environment, using universal precautions or other measures outlined by interdisciplinary care plan, to prevent the spread of infections.
The Certified Nursing Assistant position requires the following:
1. A Nursing Assistant Certificate, as required and regulated by the State of Wisconsin, prior to beginning resident care.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!