- 28-Oct-2013 to 15-Jan-2014 (CST)
- Nursing Home
- Appleton/Green Bay area, WI, USA
- Part Time
ALL positions half-time and greater are eligible for benefits including paid time off, participation in group health, dental, life, and vision insurances, 403b retirement savings with company match, child care discount, fitness reimbursement, onsite wellness coach, yoga, and massage, and more!
Title: CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
Job Objectives: The Certified Nursing Assistant provides residents nursing care involving activities of daily living such as personal hygiene, eating and dressing.
Become a part of our amazing team! Good Shepherd Services, Ltd. is seeking an excellent Certified Nursing Assistant to provide extraordinary care in our exceptional 250-bed Nurisng Home. ALL positions half-time and greater are eligible for benefits including paid time off, participation in group health, dental, life, and vision insurances, 403b retirement savings with company match, child care discount, fitness reimbursement, onsite wellness coach, yoga, and massage, and more!
Current open position: PM shift (2pm-10pm) 48 hrs per 2-week pay period maintains same schedule every 2 weeks
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Certified Nursing Assistant:
1. Completes work assignments of resident care, based on interdisciplinary care plan to promote functional independence, including resident hygiene, grooming, eating, toileting, mobility, and bed making. Resident condition can range from completely ambulatory to semi-ambulatory to comatose, and can change daily. Is subject to frequent interruptions. Is subject to falls, burns from equipment, odors, etc., throughout the work day.
2. Accurately documents all care given to residents, including completion of cares outlined on interdisciplinary care plan, intake and output, temperature, weight and height, pulse and respiration, using approved abbreviations, and using designated methods.
3. Responds to emergency and/or life threatening situations and provides whatever
assistance is required.
4. Assists in resident admission and discharge procedures, including inventory, labeling and packing or unpacking of residents possessions.
5. Follows State and Federal regulations as outlined in Good Shepherd Services policies and procedures for resident care.
6. Assists residents in other capacities, as needed.
7. Maintains clean environment, using universal precautions or other measures outlined by interdisciplinary care plan, to prevent the spread of infections.
The Certified Nursing Assistant position requires the following:
1. A Nursing Assistant Certificate, as required and regulated by the State of Wisconsin, prior to beginning resident care.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!