- 18-Nov-2013 to 23-Dec-2013 (CST)
- Appleton, WI, USA
- Commensurate on experience
- Full Time
paid time off, participation in group health, dental, life, and vision insurances, 403b retirement savings, child care discount, fitness reimbursement, onsite wellness coach, yoga, massage, and more!
Become a part of our amazing long-term care team! Good Shepherd Services, Ltd. is seeking a talented Director of Nursing who is committed to excellence to provide extraordinary direct resident care as well as leadership, mentoring, and guidance to our nursing team of RNs, LPNs and CNAs in order to meet the mission of our 5-star, 50-bed Nursing Home. Our mission is to create moments of joy and a sense of belonging while serving those entrusted to us with extraordinary care, dignity, respect, and compassion in a safe and cheerful environment.
ALL positions half-time and greater are eligible for benefits including paid time off, participation in group health, dental, life, and vision insurances, 403b retirement savings, child care discount, fitness reimbursement, onsite wellness coach, yoga, massage, and more!
Seymour is an easy 15-20 minute highway drive from both Green Bay and Appleton!
Full-Time, Days Exempt position based on 80 hours per 2-week pay period; additional shifts and hours as required
The Director of Nursing:
1. Directs daily operations of Nursing department to ensure quality of life and excellent care for residents and quality of work life for staff. Provide a combination of leadership, care oversight, assessment, and direct resident care.
2. Determine the educational needs of staff and work with other department/agency leaders to ensure that staff members are continually competent and attain the continuing education necessary to fulfill their essential position functions. Participate in team member selection.
3. In conjunction with the Administrator/Executive Director, develop and implement department and agency policies, procedures and job descriptions to ensure quality resident/patient/client care.
4. In conjunction with the Administrator/Executive Director and Business Services Director, ensure the effective use of corporate human, physical and fiscal resources via budget creation and adherence.
5. Facilitate the implementation of problem solving methods within Nursing and other departments/ agencies through analysis, discussion and serving as a professional resource.
6. Ensure compliance and education to guarantee infection control standards and reporting are met per regulatory requirements.
7. Possess patience, tact, enthusiasm, and a willingness to handle difficult situations as well as the ability to make independent decisions.
8. Other related duties as assigned. This is a basic position summary.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!